In addition to antennas, we have substantial RF design capabilities. We regularly develop Microwave and RF circuits to amplify, filter, up/down-convert, detect, acquire and condition signals. We also develop receivers, transmitters, modems, front-ends and RF test electronics.
Systems usually require digital circuit design and firmware/software development, which we also support in-house. In addition to our PC Board layout and Mechanical CAD/CAM tools, we maintain a Machine shop, equipped with CNC Milling and Turning capabilities. An in-house SMT line automates prototypes and production assembly of printed circuit boards.
Below is a listing of RF design capabilities at our facility. Additional electronics expertise is available beyond that listed. Please contact us with you objectives.
RF Systems/Subsystems capabilities include the following:
- Passive RF subsystems (filters, diplexers, transmission networks, etc.)
- Radio transmitters (including micro-power/battery powered)
- Radio receivers (including micro-power/battery powered)
- RF detectors (narrowband/broadband/adaptive)
- Automatic RF Test Systems and Fixtures
- Analog electronics
- Digital electronics
- Analog/Digital/Firmware/Software signal processing
- Embedded Firmware, Real-time Control and IoT Software
- Numerical and scientific computer software
- Real-time and batch processing of signals
- Spectrally quiet RF and digital electronics
- Low distortion & high energy LNAs and receivers
- Non-linear scrambling/encryption
For COTS/Off-The-Shelf RF Electronics we produce and sell, visit our Shopping Cart at https://www.antennas.us and select the desired category of items. Some examples of Custom RF Design and Development projects are shown below to give an idea of our capabilities to support your RF needs.
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf RF Electronics at antennas.us: